HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR DAILY ISSUES INTO VALUABLE ASSETS
Identify the cause, understand the reason, learn about and use your problems to create constructive changes.
Hosted by Anne Von Rohr, DbR’s Results Coach
This course is ideal for Mothers & Fathers who are either contemplating divorce or newly separated.
of videos & audio
of videos & audio
What does “transforming daily issues into valuable assets” really mean?
It means having a choice between:
- Undertaking a disempowering situation or
- Using it to improve your/the situation.
Issues are always related to other issues that keep you stuck in a pattern.
In order to change that, you must first become aware of it.
Then, you can choose to do something about it or not.
How will it benefit you?
Understanding why doing things or acting a certain way, always end up in the same place, helps to become aware of the real reason(s) (there’s always one!) behind problems and that reason 99% of the time is about you.
Realizing YOU can fix your issue is key to this process!
As a result, you will:
- Stop feeling confused, frustrated, afraid, desperate, vindicative, etc.
- Learn to honor your feelings and limits.
- Feel heard & respected.
- Be able to state more clearly what it is that you want.
- Engage into constructive communication for better outcomes.
- And last but not least, simply feel self-empowered rather than disempowered.
How does it work?
I need you; you need me. We can only make this happen together.
My input :
- Help you understand how to relate your issue to a cause and how to turn it to your advantage.
- Help you see the benefits of separating facts from emotions.
- Provide you with a few tools to help you look after yourself and cope with your daily challenges.
- Showing you that changing is possible with the right approach, efforts and proper tools.
Your input :
- Courage and openness.
- Desire and commitment to change.
- Doing the exercises provided.
- Asking as many questions as you want within my community.
- Share and congratulate yourself daily for doing what you do and how you do it.
WHO’S THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. Your deepest desire is to give your children deserve the best childhood and, future.
2. You are looking for solutions on how to recreate a beautiful new life- whether you choose to stay married or get divorced.
Age, religion, culture or socio-economic background has no relevance here. The divorce “stories” are similar and you will come to understand the common patterns between families.
Are you on a mission seeking peace and want to feel and be happy, safe & secure? How does it sound to be surrounded by 24/7 support, guidance and direction from our carefully selected coaches, experts & professionals in the divorce industry? With 100% certainty, our community will help YOU become the best version of yourself.
Feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and desire help to answer “Should I stay married or should I get divorced?”- if so, you are in the right place!
We are not pro marriage or pro divorce either. Rather, we are pro YOU! Our dedication is to help you find the answers that suit you & your family.
On the other hand, if you are certain you want to divorce, and you are looking for strategies and realistic solutions to guide you towards your next steps as you carefully analyze all your choices and decisions, you will find plenty of options here!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ANONYMOUSLY TODAY FOR:
- Immediate access to this course
- Exclusive access to the private Community moderated by Anne Von Rohr, DbR’s Results Coach. This community is only available to the parents who have purchased this course. Where else can you get continuous access to your coach?
Anne Von Rohr
“You are best to consider your energy”
Meet Your Coach, Anne Von Rohr
DbR's Results Coach
Coach Anne's Credentials:
How Our Divorce Community App Works
Each course consists of videos/audios that are under 10 minutes. Includes exclusive access to a private tribe: meet & share with like-minded parents.
Who Should Join DbR?
- If you are a mom or dad and you’re contemplating divorce or newly separated
- Whether it is being imposed on you or you are the one making the decision
- If you are feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed
- You are emotional and need someone to show you HOW & WHAT to do
- You feel alone & you need someone to talk to