TAKE 5: HELPING KIDS THROUGH DIVORCE
Five years from now, what will your child remember about this time in your life? Take 5 is designed to make every moment count.
Hosted by Jondi Whitis, DbR’s Emotional Freedom Technique Master Trainer
This course is ideal for Mothers & Fathers who are either contemplating divorce or newly separated.
of videos & audio
of videos & audio
Separation and Divorce are busy, stressful times, for everyone. And all of us have 5 minutes for ‘better,’ especially when it comes to our children! The Take 5 Guide is a do-able online program of ten 5-minute, bite-sized pieces you can easily do every day, to help children navigate difficult times.
Take 5 is a quick and easy way to re-think and re-prioritize the children in your life that must take this transitional journey along with their parents. In tiny 5-minute, bite-size pieces, top Tapping Trainer and children’s advocate.
Jondi Whitis serves up a focused, precisely targeted selection of the most important mindsets to support you and your kids better navigate this troubling and uncertain time.
The result? A better relationship with your children RIGHT NOW, one that will continue growing, deepening and delivering well-being for all of you – results that will last a lifetime.
Your kids’ well-being, both now and in the future, are surely worth 5 minutes a day, right?
Take action – Take 5 – don’t let this opportunity for learning and growth in your relationship with your children pass you by.
Easy, Fast, warm, uplifting, practical and relevant. It’s time to Take 5!
Need a way to start? Here are 5+ benefits of being a member of DBR community, that they can expect to receive from my course:
1. It gives stressed parents an easy way to re-vision the ways they’re managing their children’s divorce/separation experience.
2. Joining a community that offers to address(vs avoid) all the conflicting feelings of divorce will help you, your kids and everyone else in the same boat. Come, see for yourself.
3. Are you willing to allow truth and compassion around the disconnection your children are feeling? Talk about it? Take the chance of being in the company of like-minded others.
4. Learn how to teach your kids to really show up and talk about what they’re really feeling!
5. How do we teach our kids to navigate Life, especially when everything feels out of control? How do we do that when we don’t even know, ourselves?
Let’s talk, on Take 5. Together, we can learn and will do better than we did before. Promise.
6. For instance, we will talk about what is happening in our home is crucially important right now. Ever thought you should keep it all away from the kids? Ever found yourself doing just the opposite? Believe it not, most everyone does this. Find out more, and do better.
7. Everyone is so full of fear when disconnected. Divorce and separation are all about that. What we DON’T know is that it often shows up looking like anger or rage. What do we do about that?
In the Take 5 community we talk about it, share the experience and feelings, and always find out we’re not alone.
8. If you’re no longer in ‘belonging’ then where are we? And how do we talk about that with our kids?
The Take 5 community is a safe place to talk about that.
9. Can we find our way back Home, to who we really are? Need support for that journey? Everyone does.
Find it here, in the Take 5 community.
WHO’S THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. Your deepest desire is to give your children deserve the best childhood and, future.
2. You are looking for solutions on how to recreate a beautiful new life- whether you choose to stay married or get divorced.
Age, religion, culture or socio-economic background has no relevance here. The divorce “stories” are similar and you will come to understand the common patterns between families.
Are you on a mission seeking peace and want to feel and be happy, safe & secure? How does it sound to be surrounded by 24/7 support, guidance and direction from our carefully selected coaches, experts & professionals in the divorce industry? With 100% certainty, our community will help YOU become the best version of yourself.
Feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and desire help to answer “Should I stay married or should I get divorced?”- if so, you are in the right place!
We are not pro marriage or pro divorce either. Rather, we are pro YOU! Our dedication is to help you find the answers that suit you & your family.
On the other hand, if you are certain you want to divorce, and you are looking for strategies and realistic solutions to guide you towards your next steps as you carefully analyze all your choices and decisions, you will find plenty of options here
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ANONYMOUSLY TODAY FOR:
- Immediate access to this course
- Exclusive access to the private Community moderated by Jondi Whitis, DbR’s EFT Tapping Expert. This community is only available to the parents who have purchased this course. Where else can you get continuous access to your coach?
“Five years from now, what will your child remember about this time in your life? “
Meet Your Coach, Jondi Whitis
DbR's Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Expert
My chief work in the world is to help people feel better, fast, and to see themselves and their problems differently.
I teach them to incorporate practical insights and strategies into their daily well-care, how to develop emotional literacy, and access their innate human wisdom for everyone’s well-being. My favorite tools are Energy Psychology, a wide variety of Tapping arts, and Human Wisdom principles. Clients, coaches and care-giving professionals all benefit from these trauma- informed skills; together we co-create healing, restoration and a more truthful, powerful vision of themselves. Discover richer meaning, purpose, and a better quality life experience, overall, for all. Healing is more than a protocol. Curious?
When you purchase my course, you will have immediate access to my private community, exclusively available to parents who have purchased my course!
A Master Trainer and Trainer of Trainers, you can find me here on DBR, in the Take 5 community:
Where do we go when we feel wronged? How do we behave? And does that ever get on your kids?
Can we come back from that? Can we mend it, start again? In the Take 5 community we talk about stuff like this.
Because it’s real, it’s true and it’s not helpful to keep living in denial. C’mon. Join us. You’ll see.
Being in community shows you the truth: You Are Not Alone
The Take 5 Community encourages and supports the truth. All of it.
How Our Divorce Community App Works
Each course consists of videos/audios that are under 10 minutes. Includes exclusive access to a private tribe: meet & share with like-minded parents.
Who Should Join DbR?
- If you are a mom or dad and you’re contemplating divorce or newly separated
- Whether it is being imposed on you or you are the one making the decision
- If you are feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed
- You are emotional and need someone to show you HOW & WHAT to do
- You feel alone & you need someone to talk to