FIND YOUR “SELF” IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS
Hosted by Menachem Bernfeld, DbR’s Emotional Resilience Coach
This course is ideal for Mothers & Fathers who are either contemplating divorce or newly separated.
of videos & audio
of videos & audio
Throughout your divorce, there can be so much going on in your life, overwhelm, anger, frustration, scared of the unknown, and questioning why is this all happening to me and you don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel
· Do you ever feel that there is no hope?
· Do you ever find yourself in a place where you feel you have no support?
(Even with all the support you do have)
· Have you ever wondered why you?
· Do you find yourself blaming or taking the blame of your situation?
· When all is said and done what do you do to keep on going in these challenging situations?
· Does it have to be this way? Is it possible to escape all of these feelings?
While being in the midst of chaos, it is very hard to believe that there is anything you can do to change the situation. It might feel like everything around you is out there to get you and wherever you go and whatever you do is just getting you deeper and deeper into the craziness.
Is there a possibility of ever getting out of it?
I welcome you to join me on this journey together to learn the steps and skills that you can start implementing today and feeling some fresh air so that you can slowly see different opportunities in your life.
These skills come from hard core experiences that I learned while going through my own challenge in life when everything in my life fell apart and I found myself spending time and money in court.
In this course you will learn to understand what it is that’s triggering those feelings you have and what is controlling your decisions so that you can slowly gain back control over your life and start gaining the confidence and courage to start living the life you want to live even while going through all of this uncertainty.
You might be thinking “this might be possible for others but not for me”! That is ok. That is part of the process, while going through a difficult situation it is very hard to believe there is a possibility to come out of it.
WHO’S THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. You love your children and you believe they deserve the best childhood and, future.
2. You are looking for solutions on how to recreate a beautiful new life- whether you choose to stay married or get divorced.
Age, religion, culture or socio-economic background has no relevance here. The divorce “stories” are similar and you will come to understand the common patterns between families.
If you are on a mission seeking peace and want to feel and be happy, safe & secure knowing that you will be surrounded by 24/7 support, guidance and direction from our carefully selected coaches, experts & professionals in the divorce industry, then know with 100% certainty, that our community will help YOU become the best version of yourself.
If you are feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and desire help to answer “Should I stay married or should I get divorced?”, you are in the right place!
We are not pro marriage. We are not pro divorce either. We are pro YOU. Our dedication is to help you find the answers that suit you & your family.
On the other hand, if you are certain you want to divorce, and you are looking for strategies and realitsic solutions to guide you towards your next steps as you carefully analyze all your choices and decisions, you will find plenty of options here!
When you join our community ANONYMOUSLY today, you will have:
- Immediate access to this course
- Exclusive access to the private Community moderated daily by Menachem Bernfeld, DbR’s Emotional Resilience Coach. This community is only available to the parents who have purchased this course. Where else can you get continuous access to your coach?
“While going through a divorce and the after effects we can lose our “self” our identity and forget who we really are. “
Meet Your Coach, Menachem Bernfeld
DbR's Emotional Resilience Coach
More about Menachem and his inspirtaional story is on its way,
How Our Divorce Community App Works
Each course consists of videos/audios that are under 10 minutes. Includes exclusive access to a private tribe: meet & share with like-minded parents.
Who Should Join DbR?
- If you are a mom or dad and you’re contemplating divorce or newly separated
- Whether it is being imposed on you or you are the one making the decision
- If you are feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed
- You are emotional and need someone to show you HOW & WHAT to do
- You feel alone & you need someone to talk to