ELEVATE YOURSELF ABOVE EMOTIONAL TURMOIL
Avoid losing time, money, and sense of self by skillfully overcoming emotional turmoil. This course will help you master emotions quickly, create a path forward, and let your best self shine.
Hosted by Farah Ali, DbR’s Clarity Coach
This course is ideal for Mothers & Fathers who are either contemplating divorce or newly separated.
of videos & audio
of videos & audio
Tap into your inner strength to regain a sense of control. Let go of issues that are eating you up but don’t matter, so that your feet stay on the ground.
The turmoil that comes with divorce does you no favours. You might feel exasperated about the messy emotions that are showing up. Maybe you’re holding your breath, waiting for this stage of your life to end so that you can be done with the drama.
Don’t let emotional ups and down get the best of you. Don’t come out shattered and feeling not good enough. There is a better way.
Nobody deserves to feel out of control during a divorce. In this course, you’ll learn to get back into a calmer place in minutes and feel like yourself again. You’ll get clear about who you are, what got you here, and where you want to go so that you have a roadmap for yourself.
Build Better Skills AND Reflect Thoroughly
In each lesson, you’ll learn 1-2 processes that are easy to use, take a couple of minutes, and relieve stress instantly. These are research-backed methods that you’ll use again and again whenever you need them.
The course helps you get even better clarity and control of your situation by strategic reflection of 3 key themes that affect your emotional state around divorce:
Who Am I?
How Did I Get Here?
Who Do I Want to Be?
Improve Your Situation Right Away:
It’s critical to get off the emotional roller coaster and get your feet firmly grounded. When you do, you can focus on what’s important. Don’t spiral on the things that bother you but don’t matter. You can face challenges that are in front of you in a way that is true to yourself and your higher values.
Learn to manage your emotions and move beyond them. Be your highest self. Get 24/7 support from like-minded people in a positive and safe community-setting, that allows us all to become the best versions of ourselves.
These are the benefits you’ll get from this course:
- 9 quick and easy tools that you can use anywhere to free yourself from disruptive emotions. Follow-along video and printable guides make it even simpler to do.
- Understand your current situation and the weak points. Know what’s creating unnecessary turmoil so you can stop the ups and downs from happening on repeat.
- Deeper understanding of what got you in your current predicament, and free yourself from regrets that are taking up brain space.
- Build a vision for the future that resonates with you and is directly related to what your deeper yearnings are pointing to.
- Uncover the real you, without emotional baggage, even if you feel lost and disconnected from the person you used to be.
- Restore energy and clarity –feel the benefits of this on your capacity for grounded decision-making.
- Really see what is there to see, and move on without hanging onto baggage.
- Go at the pace that’s right for you: work gently and focus on the emotional upsets that matter most to you.
- Transform how you deal with challenges as they happen.
- Skilfully manage future challenges in all areas of life that matter to you; harness your emotions to help you move faster.
- Get help for your specific situation. This course does not provide blanket advice like ‘go meditate’ and ‘say X in the mirror’. You’ll work with exactly what is happening in your life.
WHO’S THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. Your deepest desire is to give your children deserve the best childhood and, future.
2. You are looking for solutions on how to recreate a beautiful new life- whether you choose to stay married or get divorced.
Age, religion, culture or socio-economic background has no relevance here. The divorce “stories” are similar and you will come to understand the common patterns between families.
Are you on a mission seeking peace and want to feel and be happy, safe & secure? How does it sound to be surrounded by 24/7 support, guidance and direction from our carefully selected coaches, experts & professionals in the divorce industry? With 100% certainty, our community will help YOU become the best version of yourself.
Feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and desire help to answer “Should I stay married or should I get divorced?”- if so, you are in the right place!
We are not pro marriage or pro divorce either. Rather, we are pro YOU! Our dedication is to help you find the answers that suit you & your family.
On the other hand, if you are certain you want to divorce, and you are looking for strategies and realistic solutions to guide you towards your next steps as you carefully analyze all your choices and decisions, you will find plenty of options here!
JOIN US ANONYMOUSLY TODAY FOR:
- Immediate access to this course
- Exclusive access to the private Community moderated by Farah Ali, DbR’s Clarity Coach. This community is only available to the parents who have purchased this course. Where else can you get continuous access to your coach?
“Don’t let hopelessness get the best of you: create a path forward by quickly mastering your emotions.”
Meet Your Coach, Farah Ali
DbR's Clarity Coach
I’m dedicated to making a difference. In my first career, responding to humanitarian crises (working in 20 countries all over the world), I developed a deep understanding of how relationships work and don’t work. I bring incredible depth to my coaching because of this cultural understanding.
But, even though I’d studied at renowned universities (Berkeley and Hopkins), I hadn’t been taught how to manage my emotions. Humanitarian work is stressful and emotional—kind of like divorce! It can leave people overwhelmed and burnt out.
It was only when I discovered Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, that I got a sense of how much stress I was holding. EFT helped right away, and the benefits grow deeper and deeper the more I use it. The amazing thing is that getting a handle on my emotions brought me clarity on issues that felt complex and confusing.
I believe that the work I do as an EFT relationship coach is just as important as humanitarian work. There is so much life that isn’t lived if we are caught up in relationship strife. We are victim to our emotions if we don’t learn how to understand their roots and manage them.
Clarity is a secret weapon to moving through divorce, and through life, with grace and alignment. I’ll teach you the clarity tools that worked for me, and countless others. I’m committed to helping people heal from relationship hurts so that they can have love lives that make them feel great.
Coach Farah's Credentials
Certified Relationship Coach (Couples Work, Singles, and Intimacy)
Certified EFT Practitioner (EFT Universe)
Master of Health Science (Johns Hopkins University)
Work with hundreds of clients as a Certified EFT Relationship Coach.
Personal divorce experience: Farah’s life partner is divorced and supported him with his processing so that he didn’t have to hold on to the baggage that came with divorce.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT DbR
Each course consists of videos/audios that are under 10 minutes. Includes exclusive access to a private tribe: meet & share with like-minded parents.
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
1 Join our community and take advantage of the 7-day free trial. Cancel anytime.
2 Watch the videos & listen to the audios to learn new strategies from the free course we have gifted to you: "The 5 Key Strategies to AVOID a Nasty Divorce" .
3 Once inside the app, go into the "courses" tab and purchase this course.