Randy Brogan, CDLP
As a Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP)* specializing in divorce mortgage planning. Randy has the knowledge to help clients understand and evaluate the options of obtaining current and future mortgage financing for clients as they navigate the divorce landscape. *A Certified Divorce Lending Professional brings the financial knowledge and expertise of a solid understanding of the connection between Divorce and Family Law, IRS Tax Rules, and mortgage financing strategies as they all relate to real estate and divorce.
Why do you need a Certified Lending Divorce Professional?
A CDLP looks at the whole picture for their clients. The role of a CDLP is to help integrate mortgage financing into the divorcing homeowners short and long- term financial and investment goals.
From a mortgage perspective, a CDLP will help you consider the following:
• Ensuring divorcing couples can obtain mortgage financing as part of the separation agreement
• Child support and maintenance structure to ensure mortgage financing.
• Division of Marital and Separate property.
• Transferring ownership and mortgage responsibility of real estate property.
• Selling or refinancing the marital home
Articles written by Randy Brogan:
Insightful videos by Randy Brogan:
Let's chat to see if & how we can help you!
Randy Brogan, CDLP 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.