UN-X YOUR HEART – DATING AFTER DIVORCE
Learn how to attract your soulmate! Release what no longer serves you and let the new chapter of your life begin:
Heal, practice, & attract!
Hosted by Christine Denis, DbR’s Change Your Life Coach
This course is ideal for Mothers & Fathers who are married and contemplating divorce.
of videos & audio
of videos & audio
The course Un-X your Heart: Dating After Divorce is a course ideal for parents who are thinking of dating again. After a separation or a divorce, the tendency to put a big X on your heart is quite real, but life isn’t meant to be lived without a loving partner by your side. This course will help you heal and open your heart for your next relationship. Through the law of attraction, you will learn how to attract your soulmate.
If you are currently in a relationship that is making you sad, if you are ready to heal from or want to heal from a relationship, or if you want to increase your confidence and self-esteem, this course is for you!
This class is set up as a step-by-step process with “critical tasks” to accomplish. Each exercise can be downloaded and takes between 20 to 60 minutes to complete, others are longer, and some are presented as an ongoing process. My teaching method is a very human one, where I use examples from my personal experiences. My goal is always to make you reflect upon your heart’s true desire, but also to provide you with the tools to make good choices for your future.
A healthy relationship is characterized by respect, compassion, and patience, and allows everyone learn how to heal your heart through proven methods that work.
As you go through each section of this course and complete the exercises, you will:
- learn how to set priorities and boundaries,
- gain clarity about the different roles each person plays in a relationship,
- identify what you want and don’t want in a partner,
- learn how to forgive yourself and others, so you are ready to start dating again,
- learn how to trust yourself in making the right choice in your next partner,
- learn how to leave someone you love or let go of someone you love,
- know how to identify your fears so you can clear them,
- learn how to attract your soulmate, and
- know whether it’s time for you to date again, or if you need more time to heal.
WHO’S THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR?
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. Your deepest desire is to give your children deserve the best childhood and, future.
2. You are looking for solutions on how to recreate a beautiful new life- whether you choose to stay married or get divorced.
Age, religion, culture or socio-economic background has no relevance here. The divorce “stories” are similar and you will come to understand the common patterns between families.
Are you on a mission seeking peace and want to feel and be happy, safe & secure? How does it sound to be surrounded by 24/7 support, guidance and direction from our carefully selected coaches, experts & professionals in the divorce industry? With 100% certainty, our community will help YOU become the best version of yourself.
Feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and desire help to answer “Should I stay married or should I get divorced?”- if so, you are in the right place!
We are not pro marriage or pro divorce either. Rather, we are pro YOU! Our dedication is to help you find the answers that suit you & your family.
On the other hand, if you are certain you want to divorce, and you are looking for strategies and realistic solutions to guide you towards your next steps as you carefully analyze all your choices and decisions, you will find plenty of options here!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ANONYMOUSLY TODAY FOR:
- Immediate access to this course
- Exclusive access to the private Community moderated by Christine Denis, DbR’s Change Your Life Coach. This community is only available to the parents who have purchased this course. Where else can you get continuous access to your coach?
“Open your heart to love again!”
Meet Your Coach, Christine Denis
DbR's Change Your Life Coach
Hi! My name is Christine, and I became a public speaker, an author, and a life coach to inspire and empower people. Healing the wounds of the heart and the soul is my specialty.
I help parents find love again by presenting them with tools to accept and release their past, and I teach parents how to attract their soulmate.
My love life was filled with chaos and drama. I spent 20+ years of my life in abusive relationships. After 15 years of marriage, I divorced, and I raised my kids on my own without any type of support. For the next 5 years, I continued to date, however I kept attracting abuse, amongst many, a narcissist who literally took a piece of my soul, and an addict who left me with debts and hardship. I knew I had to change something about myself, and I did it through forgiveness, self-love, and healing.
Today, my life is incredible. I’ve been with my soulmate for over 10 years, and we share a life filled with respect, laughter, and love. Through hardship and major life lessons, I chose to be an open book and share my story with others to show them that it is possible to meet your soulmate no matter what you’ve been through. By un-x’ing your heart, learning to trust yourself and understanding the law of attraction, you will become the person or the parent you want to be.
Coach Chrsitine's Credentials:
Managing Partner, Trainer and Life Coach, Universyn
Reiki Master Teacher
Graduate of a personal development 2-year program, Achieve Today
Member of RCO (Réseau des coachs de l’Outaouais)
Member of AAAO (Association des auteurs et auteures de l’Outaouais)
Author of two books, Armed for Greatness and I Just Want Peace: 12 Steps to creating a peaceful life
Founder, The Workshop and Peaceful Warrior Healing Centre
Over 25 years of experience in administering a court and managing employees, extensive knowledge of the justice and police systems
Personal experience in domestic violence and abuse
How Our Divorce Community App Works
Each course consists of videos/audios that are under 10 minutes. Includes exclusive access to a private tribe: meet & share with like-minded parents.
Who Should Join DbR?
- If you are a mom or dad and you’re contemplating divorce or newly separated
- Whether it is being imposed on you or you are the one making the decision
- If you are feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed
- You are emotional and need someone to show you HOW & WHAT to do
- You feel alone & you need someone to talk to