5 KEY STRATEGIES TO AVOID A NASTY DIVORCE
We don’t know how to marry & we certainly don’t know how to divorce either. Until NOW.
Hosted by our Founder, Ravit Rose and the DbR coaches, experts & professionals who are here to plant new seeds of thought in your mind & help you think “outside of the box”.
This course is ideal for Mothers & Fathers who are either contemplating divorce or newly separated.
of videos & audio
of videos & audio
FREE WHEN YOU JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Discover “realistic” strategies on how to get through a nasty divorce.
Nearly every parent makes the same mistakes, falling into the same traps, issues, and sagas. Since we just don’t know what we don’t know, we use our assumptions and follow what others have done, hoping our results will look different.
So, if you want “different”, you need to start off by knowing & understanding these 5 key quick and easy divorce strategies!
With this course, you’ll learn to adopt a future-focused approach, learning to “think outside of the box” and carefully look at details you would have otherwise neglected. As a result, you will avoid making a decision you would regret one day soon.
These solutions will help you understand the number one reason why divorces turn acrimonious and, how to get through a nasty divorce:
- Discover the 5 reasons why divorces turn nasty, bitter, and expensive.
- Avoid the common patterns that plague families from far and wide by adopting these 5 key divorce strategies that focus on helping you to co-create your new lives right away.
- Obtain a deep dive understanding of how to recover from divorce.
- Taking this course before you start your divorce process will be helpful to any pre-separation consulting.
- Evaluate how divorce changes men and how divorce changes women
- Learn to emphasize your future and build it in a way that is more holistic for you and your children’s health & well-being.
- Create a newfound confidence and keep your worries and anxieties away.
- Access practical and strategic tools to keep the tension low so that neither parent gets triggered unnecessarily.
- Adopt a fresh & proper mindset to realistically help you to co-exist, co-parent, and communicate with the other parent.
TO DISCOVER HOW TO GET THROUGH A NASTY DIVORCE, HERE’S A CHECKLIST ON WHO THIS COURSE IDEAL FOR:
Divorce by Rose is a community filled with parents from around the world who have two things in common:
1. Your deepest desire is to give your children deserve the best childhood and, future.
2. You are looking for solutions on how to recreate a beautiful new life- whether you choose to stay married or get divorced.
Age, religion, culture or socio-economic background has no relevance here. The divorce “stories” are similar and you will come to understand the common patterns between families.
Are you on a mission seeking peace and want to feel and be happy, safe & secure? How does it sound to be surrounded by 24/7 support, guidance and direction from our carefully selected coaches, experts & professionals in the divorce industry? With 100% certainty, our community will help YOU become the best version of yourself.
Feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and desire help to answer “Should I stay married or should I get divorced?”- if so, you are in the right place!
We are not pro marriage or pro divorce either. Rather, we are pro YOU! Our dedication is to help you find the answers that suit you & your family.
On the other hand, if you are certain you want to divorce, and you are looking for strategies and realistic solutions to guide you towards your next steps as you carefully analyze all your choices and decisions, you will find plenty of options here!
JOIN US ANONYMOUSLY TODAY FOR:
- Immediate access to this course
- Exclusive access to the private Community hosted by Ravit Rose, DbR’s Founder.
- The perspectives of all the DBR coaches in video and audio format.
- Meet the DbR coaches and become familiar with their coaching style.
- Where else can you get continuous access to your coach?
“Open your heart to love again!”
Anne Von Rohr
“You are best to consider your energy”
“Are you ready to see YOU?”
“We don’t know what we don’t know UNTIL someone points it to us or, we see the scars in our mind, body & soul.”
“Being your true self allows you to create a happier life.”
“Five years from now, what will your child remember about this time in your life? “
“Mindset, Resilience, and Personal Power are pillars of a strong person.”
“While going through a divorce and the after effects we can lose our “self” our identity and forget who we really are. “
“Either hold on to your marriage or either hold on to the ego. Choose what you want to hold on to, very carefully.”
“We can overcome anything if we have the right tools.”
“You will live up to what you believe 100% of the time, so believe something empowering!”
How Our Divorce Community App Works
Each course consists of videos/audios that are under 10 minutes. Includes exclusive access to a private tribe: meet & share with like-minded parents.
Meet Your Coaches
We focus on 4 main areas: Emotional, Financial, Spiritual, Physical
Founder of Divorce by Rose | Divorce Coach & Mentor
Courses: Logically Planning Your Divorce
"Inner Work" Divorce Coach
Course: Regain Your Personal Power
Course: Why & How to Avoid Divorce. A Spiritual & Psychological Perspective.
Limiting Beliefs Coach
Stress Management Coach
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Expert
Emotional Resilience Coach
Course will be live in January 2022
Josette "Ms. Jai" Holness
Course will be live in January 2022
Who Should Join DbR?
- If you are a mom or dad and you’re contemplating divorce or newly separated
- Whether it is being imposed on you or you are the one making the decision
- If you are feeling lost, confused, and overwhelmed
- You are emotional and need someone to show you HOW & WHAT to do
- You feel alone & you need someone to talk to